If not for a Parisian friend who recommended this hotel chain, I would have never discovered this gem of a European hotel. Everything at this location is sparkling, upbeat, pleasant and comfortable. The interior design and furniture are very modern, elegant and not to the point of being glamorous. It should qualify as a boutique hotel.
1. Location is great -- seclusive inside a residential/small store plaza, and yet close enough to local shops and parks. A Saturday farmer's market is only 2 blocks away. It is 15 min walking to the train station, and 10 min walking to the tourist office and the start of the Ave of Champagne. 2. Even though we opted out of the breakfast in house, we bought expresso coffee there and ate our fresh pastry purchased from a nearby shop every morning. 3. The room is spacious and well equipped. The window can be opened for air circulation, especially at night when it was cooler outside. 4. The bath tub has a shower curtain and the shower head is mounted on an all-position rod. 5. Free wifi in the room, with daily password change. 6. The neighborhood is very quiet at night. 7. Front desk service is friendly. After we left, I received an email to participate in a customer survey. It seems that they really care about their hotel quality and are concerned with customer satisfaction.
Overall, this hotel is marvelous. For 79 euros on weekdays (64 if paid in full) and 73 on weekend, this hotel is #1 in my book!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Champagne vineyards, the Ibis Epernay hotel is ideally located , 800 meters from the Epernay station, 30 km from the TGV Champagne -Ardennes and Reims. The hotel has 65 rooms all equipped with free WIFI , a bar serving snacks and refreshments 24 / 24 . You will find a public parking (free from 7.00 p.m to 9.00 a.m.) and an underground parking (1st hour free)near of the hotel. Epernay is the capital of Champagne and is at the crossroads of the great champagne houses making the reputation of this place (Mercier, Moet & Chandon, Perrier -Jouet and Janisson - Baradon ) . Vary the pleasures , discovering the walking tours or wine courses and cooking (information at the tourist office). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Hotel Ibis Epernay Centre Ville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Hotel Épernay
- Accor Epernay Centre Ville
- Hotel Ibis Epernay Centre Ville France - Champagne-Ardenne