We moved down to Epernay following two days in Reims visiting champagne houses and walking around the city. The hotel is a little awkward to find but is right in the centre of town and worth the effort. On street parking is easy and available around the hotel. The staff were extremely helpful and the room was small but comfortable with a clean and well appointed bathroom. The many brasseries and boulangeries are within a short walk as is Avenue Champagne. A visit to Maison Paul for breakfast and then the champagne store c-comme is a must with a really helpful owner on Rue Gambetta.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Champagne vineyards, the Ibis Epernay hotel is ideally located , 800 meters from the Epernay station, 30 km from the TGV Champagne -Ardennes and Reims. The hotel has 65 rooms all equipped with free WIFI , a bar serving snacks and refreshments 24 / 24 . You will find a public parking (free from 7.00 p.m to 9.00 a.m.) and an underground parking (1st hour free)near of the hotel. Epernay is the capital of Champagne and is at the crossroads of the great champagne houses making the reputation of this place (Mercier, Moet & Chandon, Perrier -Jouet and Janisson - Baradon ) . Vary the pleasures , discovering the walking tours or wine courses and cooking (information at the tourist office). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Hotel Ibis Epernay Centre Ville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Hotel Épernay
- Accor Epernay Centre Ville
- Hotel Ibis Epernay Centre Ville France - Champagne-Ardenne