The hotel is really well located. Close to all the main winneries, like Moet & Chandon and Mercier. Has a typical french breakfast, with croissants and pain au chocolat. It's not totally new but it's conserved. I still prefer to stay at a Chambre d'hôte, but in case you can't find one available or doesn't have a car (they're usually outside the city), it's a nice place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Champagne vineyards, the Ibis Epernay hotel is ideally located , 800 meters from the Epernay station, 30 km from the TGV Champagne -Ardennes and Reims. The hotel has 65 rooms all equipped with free WIFI , a bar serving snacks and refreshments 24 / 24 . You will find a public parking (free from 7.00 p.m to 9.00 a.m.) and an underground parking (1st hour free)near of the hotel. Epernay is the capital of Champagne and is at the crossroads of the great champagne houses making the reputation of this place (Mercier, Moet & Chandon, Perrier -Jouet and Janisson - Baradon ) . Vary the pleasures , discovering the walking tours or wine courses and cooking (information at the tourist office). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon and Agoda so you can book your Hotel Ibis Epernay Centre Ville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Hotel Épernay
- Accor Epernay Centre Ville
- Hotel Ibis Epernay Centre Ville France - Champagne-Ardenne