Stayed at Ibis Epernay on our way from Paris back to Germany. Location of the hotel is good, right in the centre and close to the Champagne houses. We had two rooms and were given rooms beside each other with connection door, which was very handy. Breakfast was very ok. Parking is underground with easy access to the hotel. For loading and unloading your car you can park infront of the hotel.
Whilst in Epernay try the cellar tour at Moet & Chandon.
There are some decent restaurants in close proximity. Ask reception for a suggestion.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Champagne vineyards, the Ibis Epernay hotel is ideally located , 800 meters from the Epernay station, 30 km from the TGV Champagne -Ardennes and Reims. The hotel has 65 rooms all equipped with free WIFI , a bar serving snacks and refreshments 24 / 24 . You will find a public parking (free from 7.00 p.m to 9.00 a.m.) and an underground parking (1st hour free)near of the hotel. Epernay is the capital of Champagne and is at the crossroads of the great champagne houses making the reputation of this place (Mercier, Moet & Chandon, Perrier -Jouet and Janisson - Baradon ) . Vary the pleasures , discovering the walking tours or wine courses and cooking (information at the tourist office). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Priceline, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hotel Ibis Epernay Centre Ville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Hotel Épernay
- Accor Epernay Centre Ville
- Hotel Ibis Epernay Centre Ville France - Champagne-Ardenne