“Charming restaurant”
Review of La Table Kobus

La Table Kobus
Reserve with
La Table Kobus is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #7 of 78 Restaurants in Epernay
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Bruges, Belgium
“Charming restaurant”
Reviewed October 31, 2013

This is a charming restaurant with good food for money. We have been there for dinner on a saturday evening and it was full house. There is a second room where it is more quiet than in the main restaurant.

• Visited October 2013

Paris, France
“Excellent choice for a Saturday lunch!”
Reviewed October 24, 2013

After a morning of touring the champagne houses nearby on a day-trip to the area, my friend and I were very keen to find a good place to eat. Prior to our trip, I scoured TA for reviews, and in the end, we ended up finding a parking spot out front “La Table Kobus” so the decision was made based on that! We must have arrived right around when they opened, as there were 3 or 4 groups of people all waiting to be seated. They were still setting up, so we had to wait about 5 minutes, but we were all seated at once. The décor is pretty (not amazing but fine for a nice meal, was clean, nice bathrooms, etc), and my first impression was quite positive. Our waiter was really lovely (I was pleasantly surprised) and service was all-around as I would expect. Our food felt ‘fancy’ and was very good (we had lamb and duck, if I remember correctly). We also got wine by the glass, which was very good. This was a birthday lunch for my best friend, and I was very happy with this ‘accidental’ choice! Total came to 69€ which I felt was very reasonable, given that we really enjoyed everything, had a good & filling lunch + wine. I’d go back, so this place gets my thumbs-up!

• Visited August 2013
London
“Great atmosphere, good champagne”
Reviewed October 19, 2013

Good service, free glass of champagne on arrival. Food was good but quite complicated (according to my husband), v. tasty trufffly cheese for dessert and delicious amuse bouche.

Visited October 2013
Knysna, South Africa
“Good recommendation”
Reviewed September 22, 2013 via mobile

Great ambiance, we really enjoyed the atmosphere ....
The food was more Italien influerenced, than classical French.
I had a filled Zuchini flower with ricotta cheese and spinach, lentils with roasted pine nuts, was the best dish. The veal was very tough, but tasty. We ask what cut is was and the waiter could not give us an answer....
All in all not over the top, the ambiance promises more, room for improvement !

Visited September 2013
Helsinki
“Excellent, fresh, modern French cuisine”
Reviewed September 21, 2013 via mobile

We visited restaurant with my husband and baby on Saturday night. Service and food were impecable, dishes were served fast, presentation was excellent and decorative atmosphere very nice and cosy. - Can warmly recommend.

• Visited September 2013