“Delicious food!”

Cuisines: French
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed April 29, 2018

We ate here in the evening and the food was very good. The service was excellent. All in all a very nice little restaurant.

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed April 7, 2018 via mobile

A friend and I had dinner here on recommendation whilst staying in Tours and we were not disappointed.
We both opted for the steamed seafood dish accompanied by a local Touraine white wine and had the charlotte au chocolat for dessert. Both courses were delicious, flavourful and beautiful. I would highly recommend and will be returning next time I'm in Tours.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed September 24, 2017

First course very good. Ordered steak for main I can honestly stay my worse meal over a 16 night stay in France and Spain. So much fat and gristle it was disgusting.

Date of visit: September 2017
1  Thank Russell1954
Reviewed November 11, 2016

Le Zinc is a cosy bistro with a nice ambience which was full of locals when we were there. We had dinner there two nights (the second night not quite as good as the first). The first night I had a special of magret de canard with figs, which was delicious, and my husband had the duck confit, which was also very good. Both were huge portions, and came with very good potatoes and salad. The appetizer of goat cheese was also very good. The second night, I had the duck confit which was tender and tasty, but my husband was disappointed with his fish dish which he found lacking in flavour. Overall, though, the food was of excellent quality, and the 2 or 3-course menus were good value.

Date of visit: October 2016
2  Thank dandd35
Reviewed September 25, 2016 via mobile

We ordered 3 course menu and they were all really delicious. I would suggest rice pudding as dessert.

Date of visit: September 2016