My husband and I chose to eat here on our forst night on tours based on the glowing TA reviews. While the food is as good as the reviews suggest a few details let down the restaurant.
1. There was no music playing
2. The lighting is very bright and no candles-lacks atmosphere
3. We had to ask for water on a number of occasions before it came and it was not noticed when it was empty
4. We had to wait over an hour for desert- we were given complimentary champagne but we sat with our glasses empty and no explanation for almost an hour.
1.elegant classy touches such as amuse bouche and petit fours
2. Welcoming staff
3. Well cooked, well presented delicious food
While I love good food and l'odeon scores top marks with this regard, a large part of eating out for me is the atmosphere, and I feel l'odeon fell short with this! This would be very easily corrected for the staff! I would not return based on my experience.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.