See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed September 26, 2017 via mobile

This aparthotel was found in the heart of the city. No drop-off spaces but ample free parking (7pm-9am) just 50m away. Room was spacious, clean and with a well equipped kitchenette. Great location and value for money. Very friendly & helpful front of house staff but offering a secure out-of-hours check-in if required.

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 21, 2017

it a good place to stay for short or longer stay in Orleans. Quiet, clean with fully equipped kitchen, giving you choice of eating in or out. your bike stored safely in special room. I can safely recommend this place.

Date of stay: May 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed October 18, 2016

I was there 2 years ago and the conditions were much better. This time I stayed 6 days and I have to say that no one came to make the cleaning or at least to change the towels.
The positive about this apart hotel is that is close to the centre of the city - like 15 minutes walk,it has a small kitchen if you want to cook, free internet, and hot water all the time.

Date of stay: October 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed June 20, 2016

We stayed for 1 night - £35 per room. What fantastic value. Comfortable beds, full freeview TVs fridge, tea making & coffee making machine. Totally exceeded my expectations. And the check-out team were helpful & friendly - thank you.

Date of stay: June 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed May 19, 2016

I had always wanted to visit Orleans, and was pleased to finally have the chance this May (2016) on drive from UK to Spain. I wanted a cheap city centre hotel close to main attractions and the Loire, and that is exactly what I got.

The hotel is on one of the main streets, and turned out to be less than 10 minutes walk from the Cathedral, City Hall, Old Quarter, and main city centre shopping and the river. So a perfect location for my requirements. There is easy car parking in open car park between the two carriageways of this main street about 50 yards towards the city centre from the hotel. Parking is free between 6pm and 9am (then 8 euros for the morning (9am - 3pm)). (I later found parking even closer in an open car park behind the hotel towards the river, I think with the same charges)

The long hotel corridors are drab, and I was a tad apprehensive about what the room held in store. But I need not have worried - the room was perfect for my stop-over needs. Clean, with a very comfortable double bed in a generous sized room with TV, clean bathroom, and a small kitchenette area with small cooker hob and fridge.

I would definitely stay here again if repeating the trip, or if returning, without a car, for a longer stay in Orleans.

Room tip: Price: I would have ranked it CHEAP (if allowed to do so above) for what it provided in such an excellent central location.
Date of stay: May 2016