“Really nice place and nice atmosphere”
Review of Angkor

Angkor
Ranked #32 of 398 Restaurants in Orleans
Cuisines: Cambodian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Restaurant cambodgien/thai
Reviewed May 25, 2019

Really good food and good amount of food. The restaurant is a bit small but the atmosphere inside is nice. The food is really really good. It was long time I ate such good asian food and I was really pleased

Date of visit: May 2019

Reviewed August 29, 2018 via mobile

A huge disappointment. The mussles were hopelessly overcooked. Cheap but not good value. The staff were fine. But I couldn't recommend anyone to go and eat here.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed October 17, 2017 via mobile

We had a wonderful surprise when exploring Orleans in search for a good and decent price meal. We love Asian food and we ate in a lot of countries but this place has melted our hearts. The personnel is also very kind.

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed June 15, 2017

Typical Thai cuisine
Dumbed down for the delicate French palate
I ordered the hottest dish which was plain meat with onions in a sauce
Service OK appears to be family run

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed May 10, 2017

Nice relaxing place, good location, tasty Cambodian food.
They have great offer for lunch daily menu, it is around 10 euro, and quality is very good.
I definitely recommend.