1,006 results
All reviews the river south of france privilege room swimming pool one night nice hotel small charge king bed short walk secure parking old town family room restaurant service the hotel is conveniently located good size good nights sleep nice walk
Selected filters
Reviewed May 7, 2019 via mobile

After a past experience staying at Mercure Bordeaux this was a wonderful surprise. Staff were exceptional, rooms were clean and large with jetted bath. We decided to eat in at night and found the food to be French provincial and most enjoyable. Breakfast was plentiful and we used on site parking for a mere low cost

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
MORLEANS, Directeur général at Mercure Orleans Centre Bords de Loire, responded to this reviewResponded May 10, 2019

Dear Kes07_10,

Thank you so much for such a nice comment. The entire team is happy to read that everything went well during your stay.
Best regards,
Julie D.
Hotel General Manager,
Mercure Orléans Centre Bords de Loire

Reviewed May 6, 2019 via mobile

We stayed here for 2 nights and had a mixed experience. The room was very hot but when I asked for help they said that the air conditioning wasn't turned on yet for the summer so there was nothing they could do. It meant a bad nights sleep. The food was okay, but I wish that my initially good experience wasn't spoilt by letting a yappy dog come into the restaurant! Very disruptive.

Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed April 28, 2019 via mobile

My husband and I had a very nice stay over Easter weekend. The hotel is conveniently located for both road trips and walking (15 min) to the city center. Parking was easy and relatively inexpensive at 6.50 euro per night. We stayed in a privilege room which was spacious and had a large bathroom with a jetted tub that actually worked. The bed was very comfortable. The fitness room was good (two treadmills, two recumbent bikes, an elliptical and two universal weight machines) though one treadmill wasn’t functional. There were towels and a water cooler as well which was nice. The staff were all very friendly and helpful (and put up with my terrible French). My only somewhat complaint which is something that I have previously encountered in a Mercure in France is that there are no real coffee cups or glasses in the room. We asked for wine and water glasses from the bar the first night and housekeeping didn’t remove them so we just washed and reused during our stay. Didn’t ask for coffee cups but I’m guessing we could’ve gone that way as well. I would also like to note that for some reason the temperature is controlled centrally so we had to call down to get our thermostat changed. Not a huge deal but just wanted to let anyone who books this hotel know. I would highly recommend for anyone staying in Orléans.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 22, 2019

Good location across the street from the river. Good breakfast. Quiet enough for a good sleep; the room was nicely appointed.
I used the on-site parking, at a modest charge.
Several nice restaurants are available with a short walk, but make sure to make a reservation ahead of time!

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed February 20, 2019

From the moment we arrived, we knew it was the right decision. The reception was friendly and efficient. The room was ready and had an excellent view over the river Loire. We checked out the dinner menu and decided to book a table for later, then went out to explore the city. It is a relatively short walk along the Loire to reach the pedestrian area and we found it lively and entertaining. The evening meal proved to be excellent with some unusual but good choices for dessert. As we were leaving very early the next morning I went through the check-out process before going to bed. It was no trouble at all.

Date of stay: February 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
MORLEANS, Directeur général at Mercure Orleans Centre Bords de Loire, responded to this reviewResponded March 11, 2019

Dear SandR-M,

We would like to thank you a lot for your nice comment regarding your stay at Mercure Orléans Centre Bords de Loire.
We are proud to read that everything went well during your stay, and that you enjoyed the friendly staff and food at the restaurant.
We hope to welcome you again very soon,

Best regards,