“Tasty!”

Ranked #72 of 391 Restaurants in Orleans
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed June 25, 2018

As Mexican, I can say that I was surprised by how good the food tasted. The waitress was very helpful since we don´t speak French she made an extra effort to explain and understand what we wanted to order.

Prices are a little high but worth it.

Date of visit: May 2018

Reviewed June 21, 2018

Had a Mohito to start, which was good. Very nice Chimmichanga (sp) followed. Quite filling and lots of Guacomole, and Sour Cream - Good solid taste, and very enjoyable. To accompany my meal I had the Tex/Mex Sangria, which although strange tasting to begin with was actually really nice by the time I'd finished it!!. The waiter who first served me, may have been the manager, seemed very friendly and keen to please. The waitress who served my main was also pleasant and smiley. Another waitress hovered by my table and kept checking if I'd finished which was slightly annoying but on the whole a good experience. Nicely decorated and obviously a popular venue. Would certainly go again if I get back to Orleans.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed September 11, 2017 via mobile

Waited ages for waitress to serve is even though the place was nearly empty. Ordered rost chicken which was not cooked and had to more or less walk in to kitchen myself with the plate . Same food came back later semi cremated. Waitress very surley and rude

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed September 9, 2017

As an expat I come here to "get my ethnic ticket punched." Not a full blown texmex menu but the chili is great as well as their combo and the half chicken. It is conveniently located near the Place Royale well decorated and great atmosphere. Employees are great and cheerful. An overall great time.

Date of visit: August 2017
1  Thank Jaxhere2
Reviewed April 28, 2017 via mobile

Yesterday I got to Orleans and decided to have lunch here. My partner had pizza and I ordered the half chicken which came with salad and fries. For dessert I had cheesecake. Recommended.

Date of visit: April 2017