“Lunch, salad only, amazing !!”
Review of Cak't - CLOSED

Cak't
Cuisines: French, European
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Brunch, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Brunch, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff
“Lunch, salad only, amazing !!”
Reviewed July 27, 2012 via mobile

Stopped for lunch and found that salad, salad or salad was available. Initial disappointment / how can I get out was replaced by a very warm welcome and great atmosphere.
Go, enjoy the fabulous salads. The best I have ever had. The wine, especially the red at €1.90 a glass, was brilliant value.
Great. Go . Enjoy.
H

1 Thank Eitch

Los Angeles
“Outstanding, excellent locally made beer, great wine, service is great!”
Reviewed June 17, 2011

Really, I should have mentioned the service first. The location is great (near one of several walk ups to the medieval section of town) and the outside tables are great for people watching. Now, I have to admit I ordered a hamburger. Yes, a hamburger - which was very much like the best beef tartare ever prepared with a gentle grilling and a melted cheese (perhaps brie) that was to die for. Very reasonably priced, my husband loved the homemade beer (I even liked it too, although I'm not a beer drinker) - the house wine was outstanding.

The young man who waited on us had amazingly good English and just the right amount of attentiveness to his diners. The local vegetables on the plates were so tasty and the bun was homemade. Yes, a homemade sesame seed bun, fabulous. The whole tab was less than 15Eu per person (and I had the larger pichot of wine, basically a half bottle)

• Visited June 2011