Chateau de Charge is a magnificent escape from Paris. It fulfilled all my dreams of staying at a chateau in the Loire Valley. We stayed in the Grenier à Sel room which overlooked the courtyard. The details and restoration of the room and the chateau are exquisite. The entire chateau was impeccably clean and the owners Jerome, Charlotte & Co. were very pleasant and helpful. They made excellent restaurant recommendations and referred us to an excellent english speaking wine tour guide, Alain. The stay and trip were perfect and I couldn't have asked for anything more. I highly recommend Chateau de Charge to anyone looking for an amazing experience in Chinon and the Loire Valley.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four beautiful self contained cottages set in a 15th-century Loire Valley Chateau and its outbuildings, entirely and lovingly renovated in 2008 & 2011 by the English and French owner managers. Peace and tranquility combined with warm hospitality. Very family friendly. Delicious French table d'hote meals available three evenings, breakfast included every day. Fully gated heated outdoor pool, free wifi, babysitting available, fantastic range of Loire Valley wines. Suites to suit a couple, a family of up to five, or book the entire place to sleep up to 16. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Loire Valley Retreat reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Loire Valley Retreat Hotel Chinon
- Loire Valley Retreat Chinon, France