We went to Chateau de Charge as we were looking for a place to get together with friends who live in various parts of the world. We wanted to enjoy our time together, being able to relax around a glass of wine and/or by the pool and also discover the beauty of the Castles.
Our hosts renovated this place with taste, combining tradition and modernity. They made sure we always had we needed both at the Chateau but also to best wander around.
There is much more to discover in the region.. We will be back either for a romantic week-end or with our friends.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four beautiful self contained cottages set in a 15th-century Loire Valley Chateau and its outbuildings, entirely and lovingly renovated in 2008 & 2011 by the English and French owner managers. Peace and tranquility combined with warm hospitality. Very family friendly. Delicious French table d'hote meals available three evenings, breakfast included every day. Fully gated heated outdoor pool, free wifi, babysitting available, fantastic range of Loire Valley wines. Suites to suit a couple, a family of up to five, or book the entire place to sleep up to 16. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Loire Valley Retreat reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Loire Valley Retreat Hotel Chinon
- Loire Valley Retreat Chinon, France