We had such a great time two years ago when we brought our grandchildren that we brought 10 friends this time to experience the wonderful hospitality of Charlotte and Jerome. As travelling foodies, our stay couldn't have been nicer or more accomodating. We were able to visi t a goat cheese farm, two vineyards, have a picnic lunch in one of the wine cellars, visit local markets, and experience a cooking demo with the top chef in Chinon. All this accompanied by excellent local wines. Charlotte and Jerome did an outstanding job for our group. Don't pass up an opportunity to stay here!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four beautiful self contained cottages set in a 15th-century Loire Valley Chateau and its outbuildings, entirely and lovingly renovated in 2008 & 2011 by the English and French owner managers. Peace and tranquility combined with warm hospitality. Very family friendly. Delicious French table d'hote meals available three evenings, breakfast included every day. Fully gated heated outdoor pool, free wifi, babysitting available, fantastic range of Loire Valley wines. Suites to suit a couple, a family of up to five, or book the entire place to sleep up to 16. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Loire Valley Retreat reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Loire Valley Retreat Hotel Chinon
- Loire Valley Retreat Chinon, France