This was our first holiday with a baby in tow (7 months old) and we were slightly worried about how it would go. We needn't have been! Charlotte & Jerome had thought of everything: from the box of toys left in the room to the home cooked baby food every evening.
For the grown ups it was also great. The chateau is in a lovely setting, the rooms are comfortable and the food was very good. But what makes it excellent is the hosts. Charlotte and Jerome are really friendly and welcoming and have created a wonderful atmosphere at their charming hotel. There are so many little touches (that you don't get at other places) that add up to an excellent holiday.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four beautiful self contained cottages set in a 15th-century Loire Valley Chateau and its outbuildings, entirely and lovingly renovated in 2008 & 2011 by the English and French owner managers. Peace and tranquility combined with warm hospitality. Very family friendly. Delicious French table d'hote meals available three evenings, breakfast included every day. Fully gated heated outdoor pool, free wifi, babysitting available, fantastic range of Loire Valley wines. Suites to suit a couple, a family of up to five, or book the entire place to sleep up to 16. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Loire Valley Retreat reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Loire Valley Retreat Hotel Chinon
- Loire Valley Retreat Chinon, France