We made our first trip to Loire Valley Retreat one year ago and enjoyed every moment. This second trip was just as fantastic! Looking at the 200 top reviews other guests have already left, I'm not surprised at the consistent top rating they have earned. Everything- absolutely everything is perfect. The rooms, the service, the food, the facilities, the welcoming attitude to children (rare in France)- this place is a gem. In addition, this area of the Loire is gastronomically and culturally rich. There is no shortage of things to do or simply places to be and soak in. One highlight of this last trip was our wine tour with Alan- we felt like we had a real peek into the art and love of winemaking in this region. A plus all around- you'll adore this property and its owners!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four beautiful self contained cottages set in a 15th-century Loire Valley Chateau and its outbuildings, entirely and lovingly renovated in 2008 & 2011 by the English and French owner managers. Peace and tranquility combined with warm hospitality. Very family friendly. Delicious French table d'hote meals available three evenings, breakfast included every day. Fully gated heated outdoor pool, free wifi, babysitting available, fantastic range of Loire Valley wines. Suites to suit a couple, a family of up to five, or book the entire place to sleep up to 16. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Loire Valley Retreat reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Loire Valley Retreat Hotel Chinon
- Loire Valley Retreat Chinon, France