My wife and I had a fabulous stay at Loire Valley Retreat in Chinon in early October for 3 nights. Charlotte and Jerome are made for this business. They are fantastic hosts. We enjoyed the dinners in the dining room and meeting the other guests and also getting to know our hosts. Great conversation, food and wine. It is not in the city centre so you have the peace of being away in the Loire but also only about 10 minutes from the city centre of Chinon. We highly recommend it
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four beautiful self contained cottages set in a 15th-century Loire Valley Chateau and its outbuildings, entirely and lovingly renovated in 2008 & 2011 by the English and French owner managers. Peace and tranquility combined with warm hospitality. Very family friendly. Delicious French table d'hote meals available three evenings, breakfast included every day. Fully gated heated outdoor pool, free wifi, babysitting available, fantastic range of Loire Valley wines. Suites to suit a couple, a family of up to five, or book the entire place to sleep up to 16. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Loire Valley Retreat reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Loire Valley Retreat Hotel Chinon
- Loire Valley Retreat Chinon, France