This is a great place to stay if you are looking for something authentically French. The Cote Loire is in a great location on the river and is close enough to walk around the town. Beautiful old building dating back to around the 15th century, the decor is very warm, homely and French! Delicious breakfasts with freshly made croissants every morning. The dinner was also good, but a little overpriced. Our room was small but had everything we needed. I would definitely recommend this place if you staying in Blois.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled back from the road that follows the bank of the Loire—a five minute walk to the Blois châteaux—the Côté Loire is hidden behind foliage of the tree that shades the square. Do not judge this hotel by its two star rating. It is an intimate, 7-room hotel that was just purchased by Thierry and Laurent. With their care and attention to detail, it will soon become one of Blois’ most charming small hotels. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Cote Loire Auberge Ligerienne reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cote Loire Auberge Ligerienne Hotel Blois
- Cote Loire Auberge Ligerienne Blois