“not nice taste”

La Creperie des Rois
Cuisines: French
“not nice taste”
Reviewed May 6, 2014

I love crepes but this place doesn't know how to cook a crepe. I just wanted to try once, and I found it not tasty even the homemade chocolat crepe.. So, I do not suggest you to go there. It would be just a waste of time..

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank Ceren S

“Avoid at any cost!!!!”
Reviewed November 20, 2013 via mobile

My boyfriend and I came to this place looking for a quick lunch. We ordered 2 fromages crepes. The person in service was in terrible mood. She brought us our plates and the crepes were burned,looking like ashes. We could not eat at all and we decided to ask for the check. Even though our plates were pretty much untouched she did not care to ask if we had liked the meal. We went there looking for crepe and got crap food, crap service and crap attitude!!!

11 Thank MaluArantes