1,304 results
All reviews loire river indoor pool modern hotel wine bar duplex room free public parking close to the city center breakfast buffet is few minutes walk double bed restaurants and shops hotel parking car park top floor excellent location old town short stay
Selected filters
Reviewed September 25, 2018 via mobile

Very nice hotel. Rooms very clean, nice decor. We had dinner in the hotel- really excellent and the breakfast buffet was fine. Hotel employees were very congenial..
I had read some less than stellar reviews- our group had no problems and enjoyed the stay.

Trip type: Traveled with friends
Pascal D, Directeur général at Mercure Blois Centre, responded to this reviewResponded September 27, 2018

Dear EspanolaBaltimore,
I very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Hôtel Mercure Blois Centre.
It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback and I will share your comments with my team.
Thank you again and see you soon with your group !

Reviewed September 24, 2018

We stayed here last week. There was a room available on line for €160 but the hotel said they only had a room at €180 . Expensive for what it was at the cheaper price. The basin had a leak so the towels underneath got soaked. The door to the adjoining room was open so anyone could have walked in. Paper and plastic cups only to drink from. We pointed all this out but got not the smallest concession. It needs to buck its ideas up if it is to continue. A poor experience.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Pascal D, Directeur général at Mercure Blois Centre, responded to this reviewResponded September 25, 2018

Dear Peter L,
Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your stay at the Hôtel Mercure Blois Centre. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations ; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies.
Three types of rooms are available : Classique, Famille and Privilège. The prices of the rooms are the same at the desk and on the web. When you arrived at the reception, the last Classique room was certainly sold. The Family rooms are communicating. In each room, the door can only be opened from the inside and not from the other room. During your stay, do not hesitate to contact the reception when you meet a problem in the room in order to resolve it.
I hope that I can still count on you amongst our loyal customers.

Reviewed September 23, 2018 via mobile

Hotel was perfectly acceptable if you are passing through for a night or on business. Our family room was huge but not a great use of space, for instance one chair at the table (which I understand is usual but in the instance of a very large family room seems a bit poor) and a bit dated. Staff were all civil. Location was fantastic and I believe some rooms have a view (we looked onto the car park).

Trip type: Traveled with family

Dear AD27LD,
Thank you for your comments regarding your stay at the Hôtel Mercure Blois Centre.
I will share your comments with my team.
I hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back on your next stay in our beautiful region.

Reviewed September 18, 2018

We stayed here with our travel group and was quite satisfied. The room was very nice with good wi-fi and conveniently situated not far from the center of Blois. The breakfast buffet is very nice with plenty of fruit, etc. on offer.

Date of stay: May 2018
Pascal D, Directeur général at Mercure Blois Centre, responded to this reviewResponded September 19, 2018

Dear Gigi936,
Thank you again and see you soon !

Reviewed September 16, 2018

This is a nice hotel by the Loire. The rooms were a little basic and because there were no twin rooms available we had a kingsize bed and the bed settee made up. It was rather snug. WHY NO TWIN BEDDED ROOMS? This place does lack kerb appeal, rather stark outside.

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
Pascal D, Directeur général at Mercure Blois Centre, responded to this reviewResponded September 17, 2018

Dear Barbara R,
All the rooms can welcome three persons but they are not large enough for twin beds and a sofa bed.
Thank you again and see you soon !