See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed August 18, 2017 via mobile

Words can barely do justice to the disgust I feel towards this hotel situated next to an extremely busy road. Customer service is dreadful with the most unpleasant manageress I've ever had the displeasure of coming across. But then again it's no surprise she's ended up running a place like this. DO NOT STAY !!

Date of stay: August 2017
Reviewed September 4, 2015

I didn't really like this hotel much, although there was nothing much to complain about. The reception was manned 24/7, The rooms were okay, if a little small. The beds comfortable and the breakfast fine, although laid out all wrong and was quite confusing. I just felt a bit out on a limb because this is right out of town, I was worried that we would have to get back on the motorcycles to find a restaurant, but there were some local ones. I wouldn't return here, but there wasn't much wrong with it really.

Date of stay: August 2015
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed August 24, 2015

It's a bit old but generally it has a good quality/price ratio. The first room for me had strong cigarette smell, we talked to the lady on the reception desk. She's very nice and helped us to change to another room. But this room 110 had a noise of water pipe, which means when someone uses hot water or cold water (I'm not sure), it will have a vibration noise because the room 110 is right next to the water pipe..Well, it's a bit annoying at night as it is very quiet there. I think only my room has this problem as my family slept well there.

The wifi is not too steady sometimes, but it was quick when we were connecting to wifi.

The breakfast is great!! It seems like that they cooperate with the local fruit jam and milk producers! We even met the jam producer in the market near Chambord haha.

In general, it will a wise choice if you intends to visit Chambord!

Date of stay: August 2015
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed July 8, 2015 via mobile

Basic hotel but providing everything you need for a short stay - clean and decent sized room and bathroom, aircon, quiet place, acceptable restaurant, helpful staff, strong WiFi signal. The location is not great but could be expected, considering the room price. Recommended!

Date of stay: July 2015
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed July 6, 2015

Stayed here as part of our recent motorcycle tour of Belgium and France. Hotel is fairly basic and in an out of town commercial/industrial area but the receptionist was excellent and the rooms were clean and comfortable. Free secure on site car parking and a small bar on site. Buffet breakfast was absolutely brilliant for the price and well worth having.

Date of stay: June 2015