Comfortable and nice hotel, very clean, on the outskirt of Amboise. It had all the amenities of a good North America hotel: mini fridge, coffee maker and coffee, safe deposit box, large bed and bathroom, fresh linens, and tasteful decorations. The parking lot was spacious, which was a big plus if you have a car. Since we had a rental car, we opted to stay in this hotel to avoid the hazard of parking on the streets, but without a car, the location is a quite distance to the tpwn center.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- " In the heart of the Loire Valley castles, at only 1500 meters from Amboise royal castle and the « Château du Clos Lucé », the last house of Leonardo da Vinci.The “Best Western Le Vinci Loire Valley” hotel is in Amboise the ideal location to comeand discover all cultural and culinary treasures of our region.Amateur of great vintages, the Wine Touristic Road will drive you along of the Loire River with its beautiful landscapes and vineyards.' ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your BEST WESTERN Le Vinci Loire Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Le Vinci Loire Valley Hotel Amboise
- Best Western Hotel Amboise
- Best Western Amboise
- Amboise Best Western