We stayed at the Best Western Loire Valley, Amboise, Fr. For three days while we explored the area. It was a very nice small hotel. Very clean, the people were nice, and the breakfast were good. The room was a bit small, but not by European standards. It is situated a bid out of town, so while walking to the main area is possible, it is better suited for someone with a car. The final day we had fresh cherries from a tree in the back yard. Since the hotel is small, it doesn't come with a lot of extra, but it does offer room service in the evening. Wi-fi is available, and we could get the Internet, but not our e-mail. That might have something to do with the I-pad we use talking to their server?? We would stay there again if we came back. The shower was 36" x 36" (no tub) which is a bid small for a large or tall person.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- " In the heart of the Loire Valley castles, at only 1500 meters from Amboise royal castle and the « Château du Clos Lucé », the last house of Leonardo da Vinci.The “Best Western Le Vinci Loire Valley” hotel is in Amboise the ideal location to comeand discover all cultural and culinary treasures of our region.Amateur of great vintages, the Wine Touristic Road will drive you along of the Loire River with its beautiful landscapes and vineyards.' ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Cancelon, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Best Western Le Vinci Loire Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Le Vinci Loire Valley Hotel Amboise
- Best Western Hotel Amboise
- Best Western Amboise
- Amboise Best Western