Sometimes when the Gods are smiling and the fates are very kind, you might be lucky enough in your travels to find a hotel like the wonderful and charming Le Manoir Saint Thomas in Amboise! Without any doubt at all, this was absolutely the most wonderful place my best friend and I stayed while on our vacation trip through France! Absolutely everything about this darling Inn was perfect! The rooms were wonderful and spacious, the amazing bathroom simply blew us away with it's huge walk-in shower (what a treat), double vanity sink and huge fluffy towels, and the breakfast was in a large wonderful sun-filled room and each morning we simply marveled over the wonderful assortment of eggs, breads and cheeses and delicious coffee! And even better than all of that was the amazing, friendly and attentive service that we received from the staff at the Le Manoir Saint! Young Frederick, the manager, was by far the most amazing and professional manager we encountered on our trip and he went far, far out of his way to ensure that everything was just perfect for us! One day it was pouring rain and he offered to drive us to the restaurant across town so we wouldn't get wet. We took him up on it! Amazing! There is no question in my mind that he will be running a 5-star resort or Inn one day-he is that good and he is a true asset to this hotel! If you are planning a trip to beautiful little Amboise, don't think twice! This is the place you will want to stay and you will be so happy that you did! Susanne & Debbie
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Le Manoir Saint Thomas, dating from the 12th century, lies in the centre of peaceful Amboise- just five minutes walk from the medieval Royal Castle of the Kings of France and the Manor House of Leonardo da Vinci. A perfect place to pass a few days. 10 beautifully appointed air-conditioned rooms, each with a luxury bathroom en-suite, satellite TV and minibar. And, to relax, a shaded, secluded garden with a heated swimming-pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Priceline and TripOnline SA so you can book your Le Manoir Saint Thomas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Manoir Saint Thomas Hotel Amboise
- Le Manoir Saint Thomas Amboise