Staying in the lovely manor house was perfect for visiting the many castles/chateaux around the Loire Valley. Le Manoir St. Thomas was within walking distance of everything in Amboise and had secure parking that was definitely one of the reasons we chose it. Breakfast was very nice and the manor house is beautifully appointed- you feel as if you are in someone's very special home. The staff was excellent, helping us with both suggestions and reservations for restaurants, plugs for our computers, and our baggage. Our room had the most wonderful bathtub, with brand new fixtures. We loved it! Too bad the weather did not allow us to use the outdoor swimming pool.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Le Manoir Saint Thomas, dating from the 12th century, lies in the centre of peaceful Amboise- just five minutes walk from the medieval Royal Castle of the Kings of France and the Manor House of Leonardo da Vinci. A perfect place to pass a few days. 10 beautifully appointed air-conditioned rooms, each with a luxury bathroom en-suite, satellite TV and minibar. And, to relax, a shaded, secluded garden with a heated swimming-pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA and Priceline so you can book your Le Manoir Saint Thomas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Manoir Saint Thomas Hotel Amboise
- Le Manoir Saint Thomas Amboise