Our family of five(three adult children from 22-30)traveled to France this year.We stayed in amboise for two nights,St Thomas was an excellent choice.Its location is perfect for exploring the chateau country as well as minutes from a charming town with a castle/walls looming over it.
The staff was very helpful in dinner suggestions and very welcoming.The rooms were specious and the beds were comfortable.The bathrooms are a nice size.The house is hundred of years old but kept immaculate.There is free parking .It was a wonderful place to start our trip to France.
The town is great.We walked the small streets and found wonderful places to eat dinner and breakfast.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Le Manoir Saint Thomas, dating from the 12th century, lies in the centre of peaceful Amboise- just five minutes walk from the medieval Royal Castle of the Kings of France and the Manor House of Leonardo da Vinci. A perfect place to pass a few days. 10 beautifully appointed air-conditioned rooms, each with a luxury bathroom en-suite, satellite TV and minibar. And, to relax, a shaded, secluded garden with a heated swimming-pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda and TripOnline SA so you can book your Le Manoir Saint Thomas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Manoir Saint Thomas Hotel Amboise
- Le Manoir Saint Thomas Amboise