We loved this place! Everything from the creeky wood floors (take your flip flops) to the pool in back and the location. The staff was wonderful and spoke English well. The stained glass windows were historic and wonderful. Of all of the hotels we stayed in, this was by far our favorite for a historic boutique hotel. The location was great - close walking distance to Leonardo's house and all of the sites around town. We will stay there again and again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Le Manoir Saint Thomas, dating from the 12th century, lies in the centre of peaceful Amboise- just five minutes walk from the medieval Royal Castle of the Kings of France and the Manor House of Leonardo da Vinci. A perfect place to pass a few days. 10 beautifully appointed air-conditioned rooms, each with a luxury bathroom en-suite, satellite TV and minibar. And, to relax, a shaded, secluded garden with a heated swimming-pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Agoda and TripOnline SA so you can book your Le Manoir Saint Thomas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Manoir Saint Thomas Hotel Amboise
- Le Manoir Saint Thomas Amboise