“OK place for lunch”

Osteria Enoteca Italiana
Ranked #191 of 583 Restaurants in Dijon
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children, Business meetings, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Wiesbaden, Germany
“OK place for lunch”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 17, 2013

We ducked into this place to get out of a rainstorm and had a satisfying lunch. The plat du jour was the best deal and, with a bottle of ordinary wine the bill came to about 45 euros. Yes, the owners are a little on the cold side and yes, one needs to look carefully at the wine list (penciled in prices are hard to read) but the food and atmosphere was just what we needed on a wet day.

• Visited November 2013

Dallas, TX
“Tourist trap in Dijon”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 8, 2013

We weren't able to get into the restaurant that we had planned to go to and so walked around looking for a place. Unfortunately, we found this one. They had 3 people that seemed to work there, a couple of ladies and a stocky man. One of the ladies was pleasant the other 2 folks were really not. The place is located in a nice alley and we had a nice table outside. The food was mixed. My wife's pasta dish was decent but my veal dish was bland. I had a nice side of cold potato. They didn't bring out the wine I had ordered either, but the one they brought tasted fine. For this money you can get much better food and service in town. This place is a tourist trap, don't fall for it.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank teekhe
“DO NOT GO!!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 7, 2013 via mobile

We were the victims of a bait and switch here. Our 22€ bottle of wine became 220€!!! They took advantage of our lack of French/Italian and stuck us with an extra 200€. Please, please don't allow this to happen to you. It soured my whole view of Dijon!

• Visited June 2013
2 Thank autigerinnc
Essex, Connecticut
“Just not good”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2013

The setting, near the Dukes' Palace square, is very pretty. That's about the best comment I can make about this restaurant. The pasta dish wasn't very flavorful, the veal scallopini was almost inedible. The Eggplant gratin was ok, as was the salad. The service was a bit grouchy and they seemed somewhat desperate to draw people into the restaurant. There are so many really good restaurants in the city, we were very sad to have such a poor experience at the end of our trip.

• Visited April 2013
3 Thank WarmHen
Toronto, Canada
“Terrible”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 25, 2012 via mobile

With such great food everywhere in Dijon I am surprised this place is still in business. The food was awful and the service was worse. I was met at the door with disdain and nearly left. I ordered a ricotta spinach pasta dish and not only was it a small portion but the pasta was tough. Wine by the glass is limited and the red I had wasn't good. So I left as fast as I could. Such a shame to waste a meal in Dijon. Should have gone across the street.

4 Thank CindyAdentures