Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.com$106
Booking.com$106
eDreams$106
Orbitz.com$106
Travelocity$106
getaroom.com$117
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed April 7, 2019 via mobile

Stopover on the way to The Alps. Basic, but clean and functional. Convenient that there is a tram station outside the front door, which goes straight into town. Unfortunately we arrived in the middle of a gillets jaunes mini-riot and got tear-gassed. Got to love The French.
The hotel was fine, but unremarkable.
135 euros for a couple and four year old son for one night seems a bit expensive to me, especially when breakfast is an extra 16 euros per person?! Think we’ll swerve that, thanks.
Had a couple of G&Ts in hotel bar last night and they were 15 euros each?! (10 tanqueray and 5 for a small Schweppes tonic. 9 euros for a pint. Is it me or is that robbery?)

Anyway - if you need somewhere, and you can’t find anywhere better, it is anonymously fine.

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Dijon, an IHG hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 20, 2019

Hello JuniorEgg,

Thank you for staying with us and for writing us a review. I am glad to see that you were able to regard our hotel convenient from the train station and found our hotel to be clean.

I am sorry if you found the rates offered at the restaurant steep. On behalf of the hotel, we are sorry for all the shortfalls you have encountered during your stay.

I would follow up your concerns to the hotel management and we are confident they will take necessary actions to improve our guest satisfaction.

Thank you for your time and understanding. We hope that you continue your patronage with IHG for your future travels.

Best Regards,

Dianne L.

Reviewed March 21, 2019

This hotel is in a good location and walking distance to many stores. Good breakfast (not included) restaurant is very good. There is a Tram right in front of the hotel which takes you downtown to historic Dijon. It's located right off a main highway.

Date of stay: December 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed February 16, 2019 via mobile

Hotel was clean upon arrival, we were welcomed when we came in and the man came to reception to help us. Rooms clean and tidy, bathrooms could do with a proper clean especially where there is a build up on the grout around the tiles of mould.

Would benefit from having water in the rooms.

Breakfast was a struggle. Having to ask for cold milk when told to use the hot milk and something else when there was only a few tables taken up.

Breakfast could have sharper service.

rooms comfortable, clean and in good order.

Trip type: Traveled with family
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Dijon, an IHG hotel, responded to this reviewResponded March 3, 2019

Hello JJ_074,

Thank you for leaving us your review and for making us a part of this visit to Dijon. We are grateful that you chose the Holiday Inn to host you.

As always, we wanted nothing more but to ensure your experience turn as positive as possible. It made me smile that we were able to please your senses starting from the warm welcome during check-in and to our clean and tidy rooms. Thanks for recognizing these, JJ_074. I hoped to have made it this way all-throughout, but I'm sorry this took a downturn due to the lapses in the bathroom upkeep and breakfast service. I understand how this got your morning off to a rough start, made you feel, JJ_074. I'm sorry that this stay didn't go as perfectly as planned.

Don't worry, I took the necessary steps to ensure our management gets to read your post and be discussed amongst all concerned staff. We are always on the lookout for ways to make your experience memorable. Reviews such as this goes a long way in identifying areas where we can improve.

Having you back in the future will be the greatest reward we can ever ask and I am positive to serve you better. Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your stay with us.

Best regards,

Frank A.

Reviewed February 13, 2019 via mobile

We arrived here after 10 hours driving, so were rather tired and jaded.
We were nicely greeted, the room was a good size and comfortable.
We weren’t in the mood to eat out, so ate in the hotel restaurant.
The contemporary decorations, music and TV weren’t our cup of tea; but the staff were friendly and engaging. The kir was delicious, the menu reassuringly short, the quality good and 3 courses for 30 euros each was very good value.
The Alegote was too delicious, bumping up our bill!
Breakfast was good with a wide range of cooked, fruit and cereal options.
Had we wanted to go into Dijon, the tram stops outside.
We were pleased with our stay and would do so again.

Reviewed February 11, 2019

Booked this hotel as a stopover on our way to skiing holiday. Hotel cancelled booking as they could not process my credit card. The reason for this was that I had my wallet stolen and had cancelled the card that I used to book the hotel. Tried to update the card details but I was too late.

They could have called me to let me know what they were doing and I could have given them the new card details. They just sent an email saying "booking cancelled"
Thanks a lot!
When i telephoned them, they didn't care and offered no alternative.

1  Thank GarryS92
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Dijon, an IHG hotel, responded to this reviewResponded February 25, 2019

Hello GarryS92,

Thanks for choosing Holiday Inn Dijon and leaving your honest feedback.

I am sorry to read that had issues with your reservation being cancelled. I appreciated you bringing your concern to our attention and apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced.

Since your account restricts us from sending you a private message, please send us an email to IHGService@ihg.com at your most convenient time with the following information:

Your TripAdvisor username and this message's Reference #.
The name the reservation was under as well as confirmation number, if possible.
The dates of your stay.
What action has the hotel management taken to resolve your concerns?
Your IHG Rewards Club number (if applicable)
Your contact information including your name, phone number, email and mailing address.
Once again, thank you for taking the time to write your review and choosing our brand. I look forward to hearing
from you and being of further assistance.

I know that this stay may not have been the best but I am hopeful for another opportunity to welcome you back for an improved experience.

Many thanks,