Not too far to walk into the centre of Dijon. Easy to find and the secure underground parking was tall enough to fit our car with a roof box. The rooms are clean and well appointed. We had a good view. Walk in shower was welcomed. Separate room for toilet was helpful for our family too. Swimming pool was an added bonus. Meals are nice. Breakfast is a buffet and we thought it was very good for French hotels. Evening meal was very pleasant but the real let-down was the 'menu-enfant'. It was reconstituted chicken nuggets and chips. Good service and staff helpful. Good hotel if you are stopping over or wish to visit Dijon for a few nights.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel is opposite the Auditorium and the Convention Ctr, in the city centre, close to the historic town centre. Restaurant, bar, 300 m² modular meeting rooms, outdoor swimming pool in a garden with a terrace. Indoor private and closed car park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, ACCOR, Orbitz, Hotwire, Priceline, Agoda, Expedia, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Mercure Dijon Centre Clemenceau reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Dijon Centre Clemenceau Hotel Dijon
- Accor Dijon Centre Clemenceau