“Loved it!”

Le Dome
Ranked #384 of 583 Restaurants in Dijon
Cuisines: French
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Toronto, Canada
“Loved it!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 26, 2012

My husband and I stopped in here for lunch after wandering around the covered market. We were not disappointed. The staff and atmosphere were nice, the food was wonderful. I had the beouf bourguignon, other then wishing that it had a few more onions and carrorts in it I loved it. The beef was tender and full of flavour, I had gotten a side of potatoes which came with a chive sour cream which was very nice.
My husband got the chicken cutlet with fries. It was very tastey. The chicken came topped with a fantastic cream sauce.

• Visited October 2012
3 Thank TravellersAJW

Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States
“Nice bistro”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 16, 2012

Had a very nice meal on the edge of teh market area-I was staying very close by. A number of restaurants in the area-this one somehow caught my eye. Food was good-not great. Ambience good. Reasonable prices. Staff was ok.

• Visited April 2012
2 Thank Van K
Dijon, France
“Actually We just came back from this restaurant !”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 5, 2011

We were looking for a restaurant in the Market area , and when we were looking at the menu outside of this restaurant , and we ran into a Monsieur who just go out for a cigarette, he told us this restaurant is worthy to try , because he's really satisfy with the food and the price too ! so We think , why not give a try :-)

and the truth is , WE LOVE IT !!! the starters were Really good , and very well presented , the foie gras was excellent , and the chevre crostillient was really good too , and the main dish , we both choose the entrecote and fries , I HAVE TO SAY... it was the BEST piece of steak that I had in France .... it smells so good and it melt in your mouth ... the fries was really nice and crunchy , and not oily at all .. even when it's cold , it still so good !!! and the dessert !! i only can say , WOW ! the Apple pie was so well made , with so much flavor and makes you want more ...

the servers was really fast and friendly , and the price .. was more than correct ! I had a really good time in the restaurant with very good food and good atmosphère too !

• Visited November 2011
4 Thank CherryVodkatini
“Bad service and average food”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 18, 2011

I ordered salmon and got a meal put in front of me that was obviously not salmon. The waitress said it was chicken and they had no salmon (it was meal of the day). It turned out to actually be an overcooked piece of pork. Dry and tough with a salty sauce with a side of fries.

2 Thank PeterE71
London, United Kingdom
“A great lunchtime spot”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 17, 2011

Regular customers since 2003, this is an excellent lunch spot when shopping in Dijon. Be sure to get there close to 12 as the place is stuffed with locals for lunch - a sure sign of a good restaurant. Service is always friendly and rapid and the whole menu is well priced. Recommended.

• Visited February 2011