“Great interior”

La Dame d'Aquitaine
Reserve with
La Dame d'Aquitaine is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #26 of 611 Restaurants in Dijon
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: En plein cœur de Dijon, sous vos pied, une crypte exceptionnelle… Le restaurant gastronomique La Dame d’Aquitaine vous invite a decouvrir cette prestigieuse salle ou s’harmonise esprit contemporain chic et respect de la beaute des lieux. Cote cuisine, le chef travaille le produit pour qu’une fois sur table, il suscite une emotion. Enfin, une belle carte des vins presentant un large choix de vins de Bourgogne, et bien d’autres crus des regions de France. Pour que chaque moment passe soit un moment privilegie... Menus a partir de 37€ Ferme : dimanche et lundi midi.
Reviewed April 16, 2012

Had dinner alone in the week following Easter. The room was wonderful, great atmosphere. Unlike many restaurants I dined in, the staff was very helpful and attentive. The food was very well prepared-I had the 1st menu at 46 euro. Not overly priced by my estimation. helpful with wine selections.

2  Thank Van K

Reviewed April 6, 2012

Visited 6th april 2012 DINNER

FOOD
Food was not dissappointing. Not excellent but good enough to recommend to others.
We selected the 2nd Menu selection €39. The 1st selection seems too much to eat €41, and the 3rd is too little. it was not amuing to my taste but due to the presentation of the food i will say good.

AMBIENCE
Eventhough its located in the cellar, its nicely decorated and the tables are spaced comfortably. No table is too close to one another. The setting is romantic and cozy.

STAFF
Look bored but friendly

PRICE
4 course meal, with coffee and a bottle of wine €136.20

1  Thank Steve R
Reviewed October 31, 2011

This restaurant is perfect for a romantic evening.
The staff is very helpful and recommend great wine that accompany elaborate dishes, including Bourgogne specialities and foie gras. The vegetarians might be disappointed.
The desserts include creative sorbets and a newly added Geometrie du chocolat which will win over any dessert lover that appreciates art and science!

Reviewed October 31, 2011

Dinner at La Dame d'Aquitane was one of the high points of our trip to France. The setting was magnificent and the service attentive. The wine recommended for our meal was a perfect match to the unique and masterful courses. It was abeautiful and romantic dinner.

Reviewed October 13, 2011

My wife and I tried to walk in for a table on a Wednesday night and were met by a full restaurant. We made reservations for the next night and that proved to be the best thing we did in Dijon. The experience was outstanding. Our waiter spoke a little English and was more than willing to help explain menu items that my basic French didn't cover. He treated us very well throughout the evening. The prix fixe dinner we each chose was great. Each course was well-presented, creative, and tasty. The cheese course alone is worth the trip. He rolled over a cart overflowing with cheese of every imaginable color, shape, and texture and asked what we'd like. My wife asked how many she could choose and he responded (in English), "as many as you like." She selected three while I managed to narrow it down to six very large servings. They were out of this world good. Overall I considered this the best meal we had in three weeks in France. My wife was not as enthralled by her meal but agrees that it was a very good experience.