“Used to be better”

Cuisines: French
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed May 30, 2013 via mobile

The food was fine, nothing outstanding, but good. The presentation was very nice. The waiter spent most of the time sitting in the back at a table with friends, which is what my friend also noticed another time. I think they have new owners and things have slipped a bit.

Reviewed May 7, 2013 via mobile

We ate at this restaurant tonight and left with a really good feeling. The fried Camembert is beyond description. Also, the service was very personable and we felt like they were very happy to have us there. I would highly recommend this restaurant for its ambience and food.

Reviewed December 2, 2012

My wife found this restaurant on Tripadvisor, needless to say we enjoyed everything from a simple menu, Great service from a sociable, fun and witty waiter! The food as I said was just Great. My wife and I if ever we go back to Dijon will definetly return to this place. I have added a few pictures for your benefit. We do hope you enjoy as much as we did.

Reviewed October 23, 2012

Nice place, contemporary. Well priced. Well known for the fried Camembert with jam, it comes with salad and there is a dinner version with potatoes as well. Try it or at least one at a table should so the others can taste.

Reviewed October 14, 2012

Sept 13, 2012
We only had one dinner in Dijon, and we made the right choice in Le Petit Roi de la Lune. The menu is odd that there is no menu du jour, only a la carte. The meal began with a foie gras on toast and salad, then came the roasted lamb with potatoes. My wife had the large shrimps. With the KIr aperitif, split of white wine, a tirimisu atop pain d'epices; the total came up to 72€, well-worth the level of quality and quantity.
The place was full, and we were the only English speakers. The service is attentive despite the servicing of larger groups in the room upstairs.
It's not haute cuisine, but satisfying cuisine.