“Not worth a visit”

Bissoh
Ranked #93 of 225 Restaurants in Beaune
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed April 23, 2019

Extremely expensive for average food, small portions, very restricted menu and incredibly slow service. Also likely to change a dish in the set menu without any prior notice. Appalling !

Date of visit: April 2019
1  Thank Ivan N

Reviewed February 28, 2019 via mobile

We decided to have our evening meal here during our visit to Beaune, having seen the Michelin 2019 sign outside well we should do you all a favour and throw it in the river!

Food was dreadfully average and overpriced, however the service was slow I missed three birthdays while waiting to eat.

The portions were so small we were still hungry at the end but the service has been so slow there was no where else open at 10pm, we had first sat down at 7pm!

Avoid at all costs Beaune has much better to offer!

Date of visit: February 2019
Reviewed November 18, 2018 via mobile

One of the best Japanese culinary experience I had in France. Everything is freshly cooked to the order . The staff is efficient. The wine list is good .

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed July 2, 2018 via mobile

Bad service!
Very slow!
We sat there for 2 hours and got only entrees.
We got up and left.
Food is looking good but will take you 5 hours to complete dinner.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed June 7, 2018

I traveled to France in November of last year to see some of the renaissance historical sites. When visiting Hospices I was told to try this michelin star restaurant. I was not disappointed at all and I am surprised to see so many bad reviews (maybe the time of year?). Food was creative and very fresh! Nothing was peculiar and all of the sushi was amazing. Service was fine I was busy absorbing the vibes and drinking with family and friends and preferred to be uninterrupted. Wish I knew what some of the other people experienced

Date of visit: November 2017