This hotel is very good, well positioned in Beaune.
The rooms are expensive compared with what you would get in the Uk or Italy for this level of price, we paid 180 euros (superior room) for a rather plain not memorable room, breakfast extra at around 15 euros pp.
Compared this to Chilston Park in Maidstone £200.00 dinner bed and breakfast.
The restaurant and staff were very good, top notch meal with the best of everything, as expected from this type of hotel, a vast wine list ( starting price of wines not very low ) Service was second to none.
To sum up a very good hotel with little to complain about, rooms overpriced, restaurant as expected at this level in France, our total bill for two was around 450 euros so bring a flexible friend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally situated in the heart of Beaune, opposite the ramparts and 5 minutes walking distance from the Hospices de Beaune, Hostellerie Le Cedre is the ideal place to discover the area.Beautiful, shaded terraces in the heart of gardens full of 100-year old trees where you can enjoy the summer season and a comfortable lounge bar with a fireplace to warm yourself when winter has arrived.Le Cedre offers you 40 rooms perfect for dreaming and relaxing. Each one is different with its own personality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hostellerie Le Cedre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hostellerie Le Cedre Beaune
- Hostellerie Le Cedre Hotel Beaune