Great location for visiting Beaune and the Burgundy countryside. Can walk to town in 5 minutes, and easily get out to the vineyards without the hassle of getting out of Beaune's inner town ring. The hotel's garage made for easy parking and the outside garden is lovely. Ask for a room overlooking the garden, made for a nice view and was very quiet. The staff was unusually friendly and helpful for France. Didn't give it five stars because there was one staff member who was really unhelpful (argued with us) on getting wine glasses for us. If another staff member had been there at the time, it would have been no problem. Everyone else was really wonderful and very attentive.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally situated in the heart of Beaune, opposite the ramparts and 5 minutes walking distance from the Hospices de Beaune, Hostellerie Le Cedre is the ideal place to discover the area.Beautiful, shaded terraces in the heart of gardens full of 100-year old trees where you can enjoy the summer season and a comfortable lounge bar with a fireplace to warm yourself when winter has arrived.Le Cedre offers you 40 rooms perfect for dreaming and relaxing. Each one is different with its own personality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and Cancelon so you can book your Hostellerie Le Cedre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hostellerie Le Cedre Beaune
- Hostellerie Le Cedre Hotel Beaune