We stayed 2 nights at the Hostellerie Le Cèdre. What was supposed to be a stop-over on our holiday to the south of France actually was one of the highlights of our holiday: splendid location, lovely rooms, a wonderful welcome (even with our huge dog), and top gastronomy in the restaurant! Location also allows for walking along the vinyards to Pommard and further.. certainly a place to come back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally situated in the heart of Beaune, opposite the ramparts and 5 minutes walking distance from the Hospices de Beaune, Hostellerie Le Cedre is the ideal place to discover the area.Beautiful, shaded terraces in the heart of gardens full of 100-year old trees where you can enjoy the summer season and a comfortable lounge bar with a fireplace to warm yourself when winter has arrived.Le Cedre offers you 40 rooms perfect for dreaming and relaxing. Each one is different with its own personality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, Cheap Tickets and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hostellerie Le Cedre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hostellerie Le Cedre Beaune
- Hostellerie Le Cedre Hotel Beaune