“Just Okay”

Dining options: Lunch
Stuttgart, Germany
“Just Okay”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 21, 2013

We were looking for a restaurant from our travel book that was supposed to be in the same location but apparently closed. But we had walked back and forth long enough trying to find the non-existent restaurant, so we decided to just sit at this one. The outdoor seating is really squished together and got pretty busy at lunchtime. We weren't impressed with the food at all-the boeuf bourgignon was fatty and barely had any meat in it (and I don't eat pasta, so I had to pick around it). My husband's sausage tasted like poop. Literally. It was our worst meal in France. And it wasn't cheap.

• Visited August 2013

Miami, Florida
“Great food, atmosphere & friendly staff”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 17, 2013

one of the best meals we had while in France was here! We all ordered from the specials menu. My BF and each had a chicken that was prepared in sauce & served with rice. My sister had a seafood dish & my brother-in-law a burger. We ordered creme brulee for dessert. It was all absolutely delicious. The waiter was extremely helpful & friendly. He even helped us find a hotel room for the night.
There is wifi in the restaurant & it works very well.
If you're in Beaune - you MUST visit this restaurant!

• Visited September 2013