“Fantastic food with great service”

Restaurant beaune Le Fleury
Ranked #55 of 219 Restaurants in Beaune
Cuisines: French
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed September 15, 2013

We had one of the prix fixe options on the menu and ate inside due to the weather. I had mussel cream, sea bass tartar, beef tenderloin, 3 local cheeses, and pistachio cake with sorbet. My husband had mussel cream, duck foie gras, beef tenderloin, 3 local cheeses and molten chocolate cake with ice cream. What a meal! They have an excellent selection of wine. We had a 2009 Clos Des Coucherias Beaune premier cru that was earthy but elegant. A great combination! Everything was deliciously prepared and beautifully presented. Service was excellent.

Reviewed September 14, 2013

Just had one of the best meals this week here in Beaune. Ate here 7 years ago and returned to find the same great menu, nice staff and great atmosphere, This restaurant has one seating so you need to book a reservation, Then the table is yours for the evening. We chose a fixed price menu and were pleased with the quality of food and the presentation. There is also an a la carte selection. Sauces were light and so tasty. Good wine list also. While we spoke in French the staff speaks excellent English and there goal is to make you relaxed to enjoy your food.
Liked their escargots and salmon but everyone around us seemed pleased with their selections,
Will try their lunch menu on the weekend.

Reviewed September 5, 2013

Maybe it was an off-night (it was August) but this was very average and above average prices. This was nearby our hotel and the menu looked like it covered many of the things I wanted to try when we were in Burgundy so I thought this would be a good place it stop. However, the execution of everything was very average but when you're in Beaune, you're not there for average. I would continue along to the next restaurant.

2  Thank WineGopher
Reviewed September 3, 2013

My husband and I had dinner here with our 6 month old daughter. We both had different set menus and it was very good. My favorite part of the meal was the snails. My husband's "foul" dish was outstanding. Dessert was exceptional. We weren't able to sit outside but the outdoor seating and view was very lovely- nice ambience. Felt like a magazine photo. Our daughter is well-behaved but, regardless, we received nothing but smiles from the staff

Reviewed August 31, 2013

Menu is reassuringly small which means no frozen items and what they do they do well. We were pleasantly surprised its worth a visit.