“Wonderful pizza”

Pasta&Pizza
Ranked #66 of 412 Restaurants in Saint-Malo
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed August 11, 2016

One of the best pizzas I've ever had. Fairly anonymous restaurant but friendly staff with a good sense of humour.

Reviewed August 7, 2016 via mobile

This welcoming restaurant was perfect. High quality food served from a varied and modestly priced menu. Staff spent time helping us to understand the menu. They had some vegan options. I enjoyed my Gorgonzola and walnut macaroni, the balsamic sauce went well. Staff were polite and lovely even when we miscounted our payment.

Reviewed July 31, 2016 via mobile

20 minutes with no service, two French tables who arrived later served, no drinks, no.nothing. Ask when we'd be served, told 'after other tables.' Exceptionally rude hosts, no apologies, so walked out. Dominos delivered to hotel in 20 minutes. Hope other visitors have better luck or like me go somewhere else.

Reviewed March 11, 2016 via mobile

In Saint Malo you are spoilt for choice when it comes to dining out. Pizza & Pasta is a wonderful corner of Italy amongst the many fine restaurants. I had Pizza Diavola and it was really fantastic. They serve a delightful Italian cola which really should be tried if you visit. I will be going back to try out the pasta dishes which sounded great from the the very engaging description given by the lady of the house.

Reviewed February 8, 2016

The chef and his wife are the entire staff for this small Italian restaurant. She has very good English and a good sense of humor. Our food was very good and reasonably priced. My wife had Carbonara which was excellent. I had a sausage pizza which had very thin crust, a thin layer of tomato sauce from fresh tomatoes, a thin layer of cheese and sausage crumbled over the top. Also excellent. Nothing was too thick or too much of it like in the USA. The pizza came uncut but with a flimsy steak knife. I have never had a pizza served uncut before. So, I went autopilot and tried to cut it into wedges with the flimsy knife. This worked but was difficult. Too late, I noticed that the locals were all cutting their pizzas into small squares or rectangles! :) So, when we return to St. Malo, to Pasta and Pizza, I will again order the pizza but know how to cut it!!

Seriously, we enjoyed this place and would eat here again.