“Very good meal”
Review of Le Millesime

Le Millesime
Reserve with
Le Millesime is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 414 Restaurants in Saint-Malo
Cuisines: French, Wine Bar
Description: The MILLESIM ', bar to wine-restaurant, situated to intra-muros SAINT MALO will propose you his French speciality of delicatessen, cheeses, meats, creative pancakes, gourmet salads, dishes of the market or some auction. Discovery of wines of French regions to be tasted in the glass for the aperitif or the meal. The key word " PLEASURE "
Reviewed September 12, 2018

We had a very good meal last week. The charcuterie platter was excellent. We both enjoyed our main courses. The owner and staff were all very attentive and friendly and we would recommend eating here.

Régis B, Propriétaire at Le Millesime, responded to this reviewResponded September 13, 2018

thank's a lot for your nice advice...

See you

Reviewed September 12, 2018 via mobile

Fake flowers on the tables, fake bricks on the wall and a fake smile on the manager’s face.

We’ve been there and after a cheese platter (the cheese selection is just a mix of some supermarket packages) we had two main courses.
When we finished we got asked how it was...I answered, that the taste was nice but the beef was a bit too well-done and the chicken RAW on the inside.

Immediately the manager started arguing like a dad does with his children, holding up a finger and pretending we made a mistake. I had to apologize for he calming down.

I wouldn’t recommend eating there and I wouldn’t come back.

What a misunderstanding... you made a bad interpretation of my speech because I always come during the meal to know if everything goes well and you told me that everything was perfect, what honesty!!.. At the end of the meal when my son told me that you were disappointed with the cooking I tried to explain that if you had told us before we would have remade the dishes as we do with all our customers.... I find your opinion insulting and moved Yuck

It is with great pleasure that we will not see you again!!!!

Reviewed September 8, 2018

We chose to go to Millesime primarily based on other reviews. It has a bright and busy ambience even though it is on the small and therefore cramped side. The menu isn't very extensive - we chose the pave of beef and the duck. The pave was comfortably on the medium side of medium-rare and the duck was nothing remarkable, so we were left with a degree of disappointment. It seemed that everyone had been booked in at 19.30 (that was the only slot offered when I booked online) and it was nearly an hour before any food popped up. We were also surprised when the party of four men next to us left, as they extracted two dogs from under their table. To be fair, they had been totally invisible, but it's a rare happening these days.

To clarify your criticism I would like to criticize you too, because we have two services, one around 19:30 and the other towards 21h15 and you forget to say that you had the dishes later because you have taken an aperitif and that in France we wait for the end of the aperitif To bring the first dishes... To finish you criticize me for accepting customers with their dogs, I think I dream with so much nonsense...

Reviewed August 19, 2018 via mobile

Wines by the glas are both good and varied and the courses well prepared and tasty. Great atmosphere due to the very Nice hosts.

Reviewed July 12, 2018 via mobile

I just had dinner at Le Millésim. Wow, what a great place! Very friendly service and superb food. I had a plateau de charcuterie (plate of meats) for a starter and the seafood/duck as main course. Accompanied by a nice chablis this made a great dinner! Thank you. A bientot!

Régis B, Propriétaire at Le Millesime, responded to this reviewResponded July 18, 2018

It was a pleasure to receive you and we are enjoy to correpsond to you...

See you