“Brilliant”
Review of L'Aventure

L'Aventure
Ranked #134 of 435 Restaurants in Saint-Malo
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Located in the heart of the ramparts of the old walled city. our restaurantis open all year for group meals or family and friends discover our market cuisine with fresh products and do house
Reviewed June 2, 2017 via mobile

Great food, great service, great prices.
Choice of 3 different set price menus plus a la carte. Good choices. We had the €14.90 3 course meal and loved it.

Date of visit: June 2017

Reviewed November 2, 2016

Ravenous after a long wait getting into the car park while we dreamed of seafood. two of us had choucroute de la mer and I had the obligatory moules frites. Unfortunately I was driving so I was reduced to a large pression. But the food was excellent.

Date of visit: October 2016
Reviewed June 15, 2016

I went to this restaurant only because my chosen one did not open on Sundays. For 41 Euros I had a nice starter, steak and chips, tarte tatin, 50 cl of red wine in a jug, and coffee. It was very tasty and served in a relaxed atmosphere. The proprietress spoke excellent English, though the clientele was predominantly French. I thought it was good value and would certainly recommend the restaurant.

Date of visit: June 2016
Reviewed February 13, 2016 via mobile

Good food at reasonable prices. There were 3 types of menus for 18, 25 and 35 euro. The 2 ladies serving worked very fast.

Date of visit: February 2016
1  Thank Olga G
Reviewed November 29, 2015

This place doesn't look like much but we popped in on the off chance while walking by. It was so good I have written my first Trip Advisor review. We had the set menu - very reasonable priced and the quality of the food was so good I feel compelled to write. We love our food and are generally slightly disappointed when ever we eat out - but this was exceptional quality food - so well seasoned and presented - a class above. Do try it. it's exceptional.

Date of visit: November 2015