“Incompetent”

Ranked #22 of 410 Restaurants in Saint-Malo
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed June 10, 2018 via mobile

3 of us arrived at 6.45. We were told that the kitchen opened at 7.30. We said we would have a beer in a bar 50m away. We returned at 7.45 and were told they were fully booked. Incompetent.

Reviewed June 6, 2018 via mobile

Friendly but not overpowering, efficient and tasty. Happy to return again. Th3 filet de boeuf was good, as was the crab ravioli and the local tart dessert. Thanks.

Reviewed November 1, 2017

Recommended and booked by our hotel, this was a great chocie of restaurant. With views over the water (some distance away) we were given a table in the window. We arrived at 7.30 (early by French standards) but the restaurant soon filled up after 8.00 WHile I hade the terrine and the beef my wife went for the fish starter and the Scallops. All delicious. For dessert, my wife had the pear trifle while I had the selection of 'fromage' from Brittany. A wonderful meal with locally sourced produce.

Reviewed October 30, 2017

I was looking for a good French restaurant, rather than the touristy ones in the old city.
I found this bistrot in St Servan and was not disappointed. Quite a limited menu, but great quality. I enjoyed the seafood gratinee to start followed by a tournedos Rossini, bleu, an old classic cooked perfectly with a nice piece of foie gras and fresh veg and potatoes.
The service was good, unhurried. The restaurant was about half full on a Monday night at the end of October.

Reviewed August 30, 2017 via mobile

Just tried to have lunch here. The wife and I got all dressed up (dress shirt with long sleeves, Italian suede shoes, the works). 11 months old child in his own ride. Child happily smiling as we entered the restaurant.

Restaurant completely abandonded apart from two sets of senior citizens.

Patron simply refused us. No real motovation. Apparently the two sets of senior citizens were being more valuated and out happily smiling child was expected to detriment that.

We'll spend our cash elsewhere...

1  Thank Maurits K