“Great Creperie”

Ranked #39 of 411 Restaurants in Saint-Malo
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed September 30, 2017

This is a very good creperie serving excellent food,modest looking from the outside but dont let that put you off,
it has a wonderful view of the bay from inside, or from the seating outside,
very friendly service and a large range of Galletts and crepes
the staff are friendly and always smiling and helpful

1  Thank MHBcardiff

Reviewed September 29, 2017

This little café on the water front serves a wondrous selection of crepes. There are dishes to suit all tastes not to mention even the most picky of eaters. The service is very good and friendly.
My only issue is the near total lack of English. Luckily my wife had enough French to get us by. Had I been on my own I would never have gotten the very tasty food I eventually did.

Reviewed September 14, 2017 via mobile

Popped in here on the recommendation of where we were staying for the night. And we weren't disappointed. The galleries were delicious and so cheap. And of course we had to have a crepe to finish all washed down with some lovely cider. At 7pm we were the first customers of the evening but by the time we were leaving this little place was very busy and some tables had been reserved. Service was quick and staff were very nice and polite and spoke good English. We definitely recommend if in St Malo. Nice quiet area a bit of the tourist trail but close to the port.

Reviewed September 10, 2017

Had Dinner with my family of six. Everybody ordered a different meal, and everybody was very happy. There are vegetariab options and the dessert crepes are simply marvellous.

Reviewed June 18, 2017

Nice family restaurant. Excellent galettes (savory buckwheat pancakes). Not expensive. Friendly staff (not always a given in France).