“I can see why this is no. 1”
Review of Bergamote

Bergamote
Ranked #1 of 11 Dessert in Saint-Malo
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Bergamote is a restaurant,the lunch is served all the day. We cook a traditional and local food from britain. We served the traditional "galette",omelette,veggie quiche,salad with local vegetables and french pastry for dessert. All is home made. We try to offer quality service,friendly and attentive,in a comfortable atmosphere
Poole, United Kingdom
“I can see why this is no. 1”
Reviewed October 26, 2013

From the minute we walked in on a cold Sunday afternoon we could see that this was something special.

Having not booked we had to wait half and hour for an inside table but it was well worth it.

The service was amazing. I thought that perhaps we had been mistaken for some famous couple because we were made to feel so special.

The food, the food. Just sublime.

Clearly very popular and I can see why.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank bmlbml

• Turkish first
Newmarket, New Hampshire
“Best Galette in Brittany...”
Reviewed October 21, 2013

This restaurant is located within the walled fortress of Saint Malo in Brittany. It is located across from the Basilica. This was my first taste of a traditional Galette Breton. I am hooked and would expect all galettes to be as good...might not happen. The service was incredible. The presentation and quality of food was excellent. I love good tea served in a teapot and Bergamote did not disappoint. They serve Marriage et Freres tea which is high quality tea. We all ate Galettes and shared an amazing fig pie. It was sumptuous. If I lived nearby I would eat there regularly. It was excellent...a must go. If you eat outdoors, be prepared for smokers...that was a bit of a problem.

• Visited October 2013
Paris, France
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing”
Reviewed October 18, 2013

Go! Eat everything you can manage to fit it! The best galettes I've ever had and came very, very high up the list of my bf's - and he's Breton! Amazing food!

Visited September 2013
Dublin, Tipperary, Ireland
“I loved this place”
Reviewed October 14, 2013

I loved this place so much , the service here is excellent and the food is to die for. First night I went here walked all over to find it but it was closed it is only really for snacks , tea or of course the best crepes you have ever tasted in your life, and does not open for dinner. I wish they served glasses of champagne as its nearly like an afternoon tea experience.I go the ice-cream selection omg amazing. My husband got just a plain butter crepe and it was so good. Its a must to visit here.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank Ceire R
Leeds, United Kingdom
“Excellent!”
Reviewed October 3, 2013 via mobile

I have been quite a few times for lunch here and have never failed to receive a warm welcome. Lovely staff and so friendly. The presentation of the food is an art. The salads are wonderful. I always look forward to returning here.

• Visited September 2013