“Possibly the best pizza Wilf has ever had!”
Review of La Dent Creuse

La Dent Creuse
Ranked #302 of 377 Restaurants in Saint-Malo
Cuisines: Italian, French, European
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Poole
“Possibly the best pizza Wilf has ever had!”
Reviewed July 9, 2014

After a sunny day in st malo my family and I had a hankering for pizza. We settled on this restaurant and wow were we impressed! Even though we are a family of 7 they were happy to accommodate us in their busy restaurant. The pizzas were brilliant, the drinks were fantastic and the waitress was sweet and happy to help with our poorly spoken French. Things were made even better when we were presented with the bill showing us the great value for money we were receiving! All in all we had a great night and suggest you go here! Don't forget to try the coulee de fruit rouge (Rodney!)

• Visited July 2014

FL
“Je ne vais pas revenir!!”
Reviewed June 9, 2014

Where should I start? After spending a month in Paris dealing with "indifferent" wait staff, I finally found a real surly waitress in St. Malo. After being "directed" to a table we waited for almost 20 minutes for someone to take our order. Waitress was already carrying a chip on her shoulder when she arrived. Waited some more for the average food to arrive and I guess when I asked for water that I must've pushed it too far. She came back and slammed a bottle of water on the tabe then walked away. Wow! Finished our meals and I immediately walked inside to pay and departed. As the title says, "I won't return" and I would advise you to spend you euros elsewhere-especially if you are not a local.

Visited June 2014
1 Thank ileftfootprints
Bath, United Kingdom
“Nice little restaurant with friendly service!”
Reviewed April 16, 2014

We looked for a restaurant which offered more choice than the normal crepes and pizzas and choose this restaurant for its varied menu; we can only review on our experiences and the choice of a simple grilled salmon with rice was delicious, along with the scallops and rice; beautifully cooked and reasonably priced. The interior is quite small and the tables a little tight but the service was good and the waitress very friendly and helpful.

• Visited April 2014
London, Ontario, Canada
“The good the bad and the ugly !”
Reviewed October 3, 2013

Stopped for lunch on a glorious day in St Malone, my wife and our friends had the mussels, and they were very good ,local and small but very tasty, no one could finish their portion ,I had the mixed grill after viewing a table next to us, I rcd a distant relative , Th chicken was ok but the beef was un eatable , tough with a lot of grissel and fat , very disappointing after viewing my neighbour enjoy his! The service was French and the wine ok at best . The restaurant is in a great location and the street view made up for short comings !

• Visited September 2013
New Canaan, Connecticut
“poor service”
Reviewed August 23, 2013

the food is tolerable but expensive for what it is. Service was distracted at best. It took a very long time for the food to arrive (an hour for a basic meal), and the quality of the food was mediocre. We had ordered an additional round of drinks but asked for the check when after 15 min they hadn't arrived. We even skipped the included desserts as we had spent enough time there and the kids were tired.

Visited August 2013