“Was a bit hesitant ”
Review of Buffalo Grill

Buffalo Grill
Ranked #207 of 411 Restaurants in Saint-Malo
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

After reading reviews on TripAdvisor about this place I was a bit hesitant to try but after some thought what the hell, so glad I did food was all cooked to my liking, staff were friendly, plenty to choose from, all round good place to eat.

Reviewed June 15, 2018 via mobile

We found the restaurant whilst visiting a supermarket,the restaurant was very clean as we walked in we were greeted by the host and straight away the children where given Indian headdresses and a goodie bag , which was great and taken to a table. We were given a menu each which was in French,the waitress realised we spoke English and offered us a English menu which was good as my wife isn’t great at French ,but I’m pretty good.
While we were choosing what to eat,we all were given complimentary salad and bread rolls and popcorn again was great.
The food is typical American diner the food was very good and I must say the buffalo steak was delicious. The food was very good and the children loved the desserts were great too.
Also my youngest son has Down Syndrome and the staff were great with him and nothing was too much trouble.

Reviewed June 12, 2018

Some large portions and from what my meat eating friends tell me it was lovely.
Being the token vegetarian i relented to visit and to be fair it was the only place worth eating at that was in walking distance from our hotel.

Nice surroundings, for a place in the middle of a shopping centre and they were accomodating for me creating a veggie version of a salad and starter.

Reviewed August 18, 2017

We were staying at the nearby ibis which didn't have a restaurant so were happy to give the Buffalo grill a go.
The staff were very attentive and super friendly and very efficient. We were served by Joseph whom we thought was the owner because he was on the go and so organised and had a great sense of humour.
The restaurant and amenities were very clean and our meal was lovely, we were happy with our choice.

Reviewed June 28, 2017 via mobile

Usual hard working student staff including the kitchen. I'm investigating, think my fillet of hake was rendered waste? Saw two chaps standing to cut their meat. It was an emergency stop. Hopefully my last.