See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed September 16, 2018

The hotel is close to the ring road on west side of town, and easily accessible. Close by is a stop for the #9 bus which takes you to Rennes centre for €1.50 (pay the driver) in 12 minutes. Quick, safe and easy.
The hotel also has plenty off street parking, has good free wifi, is clean and is located in a quiet residentiaal area.
On the downside it is quirky, especially with the poor breakfast (not worth it), tiny elevator and small rooms with thin walls. In short you get what you pay for.
I would use it again for a one night stopover but not longer!

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 28, 2018 via mobile

This hotel is advertised as being in a green and tranquil area, with rooms with balconies and garden views. It is actually situated in a very run down area with some industrial units and many dishevelled hovels. It is not in anyway in a green and tranquil area.
We booked a room with a balcony and garden view because I smoke and would like to be able to sit or stand outside whilst having a cigarette. We were given a room with no balcony and view of the street. It turns out that some rooms have a view of the garden all 10 sq metres of it but none have balconies only Juliet balconies to stop you falling out of the window.The room stank of sewerage because of poor sanitation in the area. The bed was hard and uncomfortable. I can sleep anywhere usually but found it impossible to get comfortable. The wifi was free but did not work so pretty pointless. There was only one towel to use for two people to shower. Apparently that is normal according to the very embarrassed staff. The bathroom lock did not work as some fool had painted over it.The tv was obviously french which I would expect but there was one English language news channel. But no sound. You could have breakfast here for €8 but based on the rest of the hotel and service we decided to give it a miss. I was so disappointed I used my limited French and a smattering of English to inform the staff how unhappy I was and demand a refund.No refund was given at this point. I would also consider reporting the hotel for false advertising to the extent I believe it fraudulent. Normally I would just shout and maybe swear a little but this was so bad they deserve to be dragged through the courts for their misleading advert.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 24, 2017 via mobile

Very clean room. Good wifi although initial problems with it. Absolutely no welcome or warmth from man in office. No information/explanation about the murky dark staircases and lack of light. Discovered the environmentally friendly switches later on our own. Great idea. Just needs a little input for some of us. Would I stay here again? No. Staff need urgent training in customer relations.

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 8, 2017

Nice to get away from the hotel chains, quit location just back from main road. Comfy bed, good shower, good wifi, nice breakfast better than average french offering, exceptional coffee, nespresso.
Very interesting memorablia all through the hotel very querky but very interesting,
Would definatly stop here again.

Room tip: Front room was nice on 3rd floor, good view over rooftops!
Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 26, 2017

Used the hotel for a quick one night stop over, we were all allocated a room each which was fine for one night. The hotel us about 25 mins walk into town. The barman closed the bar at 10pm prompt despite a number of us still in there. He had also run out of beer & white wine !! Breakfast was ok, nothing special just mediocre. Overall nice little stopover.

Date of stay: August 2017