“Great Chinese Restaurant!”

Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Saint Hélier
Reviewed November 18, 2012

Very nice restaurant with lot of space and many tables (ask for the ones with the sofas). It has very cozy atmosphere, and you feel that you have your private space. Its starters were very tasty, especially the sushi, which was one of the best I have ever eaten. If you like wine, you should definitely try one, they have very good wines. Main plates and desserts were great! The only disadvantage of the restaurant was that none of the waiters was speaking English so had a little difficulty of understanding.

Reviewed October 15, 2012

Excellent food. Friendly and service mindes staff. I'm not speaking french but they did their best to speak English. Good value for money spent. I Will surely visit this restaurant again next time I'm in Rennes.

Reviewed May 6, 2012

This was THE place to be when we visited. We walked in without a reservation, but it filled up quickly. Food was good and plentiful. Amusing for Americans to choose Thai dishes based on French explanations, but food was yummy.

Reviewed December 1, 2011

Le Wok provided us an great meal, great wine and great service. Each of our three person visit team enjoyed the evening.

I had a spicey chicken in a fantastic cream sauce and we enjoyed a great bottle of wine with the meal.

I recommend Le Wok as a great place for friends and colleagues to meet, eat and enjoy a meal. The food came rather quickly, but there was no rush for anyone to leave. (I also recommend making reservations)

Reviewed August 9, 2011

Even if this restaurant is a bit expensive, the food is delicious ! The décoration is beautiful, I hardly recommend this restaurant to you ! The staff is also very Nice and friendly. The better asian restaurant in Rennes... I go there at least once a month, and I have never been disappointed, it's always good quality and tasty ingrédients for wonderful recipes !

1  Thank Bacchus1962